Power Group Technologies Ltd
You are here: Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
POWER GROUP TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees, partners, and the communities in which we operate in. We believe that all injuries are preventable and excellence in health and safety is key to our long-term success.
In fulfilling this commitment, POWER GROUP TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED shall:
1. Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and industry standards.
2. Hold all levels of management accountable for providing a safe work environment; enforcing safe work procedures and practices; protecting the workforce and assets; and ensuring safety of partners, and the communities in which we operate in.
3. Give occupational health and safety the same priority as productivity, environmental issues, security and/or quality control.
4. Provide adequate resources (personnel & financial) to meet legal and other obligations.
5. Hold all employees and partners accountable for following safe work procedures; reporting hazards and incidents; protecting the environment; and ensuring safety for all including the communities in which we operate in.
6. Embed occupational health and safety requirements at every stage of Power Group Technologies Ltd operation.
All staff regardless of their level in the company must take reasonable care of health and safety of themselves and others whilst at work and cooperate fully with Power Group Technologies Ltd in all occupational health and safety related matters. In addition, employees have the responsibility to refuse unsafe work, discriminatory action shall not be taken against any employee for refusing to do unsafe work.
This policy statement, its commitments and implementing measures will be kept under review and updated, as often as may be appropriate to ensure our objectives are achieved. Any revision will be published by Power Group Technologies Ltd and brought to the notice of all employees and partners.
Saku Business Park, Godown No.6
Old Airport Road, Embakasi
P.O Box 5495-00506,Nyayo Stadium,